Be a part of an elite group of thryver-istas to see sneak-peaks of new features and designs. As eyes and ears in the campus and career universe, your insights are important in shaping how we serve students and young professionals.
Boots on the Ground
Get involved with your peers.
- Increase our Social Media network.
- Share what we’re doing and get user feedback.
- Promote thryver on-the-ground, in clubs, networks, and organizations.
- Take on Brand Management roles in your area.
Let us know what you’d like to do!
Do you like working behind the scenes to make an impact throughout the universe?
- Here are some ways you can help:
- Conduct social, market, or psychological research.
- Write relevant articles or blogs
- Shoot great photos or videos.
- Participate in the Student Advisory Team or Young Professional Advisory Team.